HIIT – high intensive interval training is a group lesson, during which the intervals with maximum load intensity and rest intervals alternate. Above all, the weight of one’s own body is used. Thanks to the HIIT lesson, you will improve the activity of the cardiovascular system, start your metabolism, which will speed up your fat burning while maintaining or increasing muscle mass, and support the production of growth hormone.
Main features of HIIT:
- intervals with maximum load intensity alternate with rest
- used to exercise the weight of one’s own body
- development of general condition, improvement of heart function
- speeding up metabolism, supporting fat burning, while maintaining muscle mass
- support of growth hormone production
The course of the HIIT lesson
- dynamic stretching (mobilization)
- HIIT main training unit
The lesson is suitable for intermediate and professional athletes and for anyone who wants to achieve results in a short time. The load-to-rest ratio can be 1:1, 1:2 or 1:3. Everyone regulates the pace of exercise according to their abilities, so it does not matter what form you are in at the moment.