The healthy back lesson is led by an experienced lecturer who will ensure the proper quality of the exercises. The exercise is aimed at eliminating back and neck pain.
How the lesson goes:
During the Healthy Back lesson, you will strengthen the deep stabilization system, weaken the muscles around the shoulder blades and stretch the shortened muscles, all in order to achieve proper posture and compensate for the lower and upper cross syndrome. Everything is supported by creating the right breathing stereotype. The lesson is underlined by pleasant musical accompaniment and therabands and overballs are used here.
- correct body posture
- strengthening the center of the body, strengthening the weak muscles around the shoulder blades
- elimination of neck, back and hip pain
- compensation of upper and lower cross syndrome
- increase the mobility and flexibility of the spine
- elimination of muscle imbalances
What to bring:
Bring a towel and a drink. We will lend you an exercise mat. If you have your own, you can bring it.