Flexi yoga is based on traditional Ashtanga yoga, focusing on the correct execution of positions with an emphasis on stretching shortened parts. The overall mobility, fitness and functionality of the body is supported during the lesson.
How the lesson goes:
Flexi yoga is a yang type of yoga, so it is a dynamic hour and leads to an increase in joint movement, shaping and lengthening of muscles. Thanks to the focus on stretching, the lesson is suitable as a compensation for sports activities or sedentary jobs.
Increased flexibility is achieved by assisting or oscillating movements. The lesson is also suitable for those who want to move faster in positions requiring high flexibility.
- respiration and warming up the organism
- gradually increasing flexibility
- effective strengthening and shaping of the abdomen
- soothing, slowing down and stretching thoroughly
Advantages of flexi yoga:
It evokes a deeper perception of the internal processes of the body, giving a sense of lightness of movement and purity of mind.
- correct body posture
- eliminate back pain
- prevention of varicose veins
- lymphatic cleansing
- body shaping, calorie burning
- massage of internal organs, proper functioning of the organism
- stress relief
- strengthening the balance
- increase momentum and flexibility
What to bring:
Bring your towel and drink with you. We will lend you a mat for exercise. If you have your own, you can bring it.